There are several situations where Expert Witness testimony is required following a valuation of assets: Divorce, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, IRS Dispute, Partnership Dissolution, Eminent Domain and others. The primary reason for expert witness testimony is to fully support a credible analysis and opinion of value. Our appraisers adhere to the code of ethics and are advocates of the appraisal alone. This allows our testimony to withstand a Daubert challenge, saving you money in expert witness fees.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We adhere to the USPAP requirements for the presentation of an oral report.
- Ensure that the appraisal is accurate, thorough, complete and unbiased.
- We work as a team with our client’s attorney through open and clear communication.
- Inform our client’s attorney of pertinent appraisal terminology, theory and techniques.
- Provide our client’s attorney with the questions the attorney should ask.
- We work with your attorney to ensure that the expert’s appraisal is presented fairly and effectively.
- A comprehensive list of cross-examination questions to ask the opposition’s expert appraiser.