Authority • Expertise • Trust
With over a decade in the valuation business AEAB has the Qualified and Experienced Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraisers, Business Analysts, and Brokers to service any size business. A partnership with AEAB will save you time and money. We provide accurate asset valuations while working with integrity; creating solutions that span a multitude of scenarios. Our clients feel confidence knowing our service solutions meet and exceed industry standard guidelines while reflecting the latest trends affecting your assets.
Who is AEAB?
Our Core Values
AEAB is committed to bringing our clients the best possible service by handling each situation with professionalism, competency and knowledge of our ever-changing industry of Business Consulting.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Asset Valuations of Machinery & Equipment across all industries.
- Business Valuations for any size organization serving a variety of needs.
- Inventory Verification, Valuation and Management Services.
- Brokerage Services for Machinery, Equipment, Aircraft and more.
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Advisory Services
Education & Accreditation
- Accredited through the NEBB Institute and ISBA.
- We stay up to date by continuing our education annually.
- Strict adherence to the USPAP standards & guidelines.
- Compliance with IRS definitions for “qualified appraisers/appraisals.
- State of the art valuation methods for accurate values.
- Up to date information on current trends in our industry.
- Continuous analysis of trends to ensure accurate valuations.
What You Can Expect
- Certified Experienced Professionals
- Reports Delivered On Time…Every Time
- Accurate Asset Values Explained
- Professional and Courteous Service
- Responsive Communication
- Results You Can Depend On
Meet Our Team
Founder & President
Jacobs’s operational energy is the driving force behind AEAB. He sets high standards for himself and strives to go that extra mile everytime and for every client.
Director of Client Services
Dani serves as the primary liaison between the client’s need and service solutions. From the start to finish, she shows that client satisfaction is number one.